Small batch 👊 artisan fudge. Dairy & vegan 🌱 fudge ranges available. All our Slabs are packaged in 💯% biodegradable / compostable bags 🌍
Ordering Slab Online 👇
Step 1 – Slab Selection
– Pick your fudge Slabs (Dairy/Vegan)
– Add a Gift Box? (4 Slabs fit perfectly)
– Pay for Slabs at Checkout (via Card/PayPal) 👍
Step 2 – Await Delivery
– Your fudge should arrive in 4 – 7 days (It is freshly made so will be worth the wait!)
– When we finish processing the order, you’ll be sent an Order Complete email (This will include your Tracking Number) 🚛
Step 3 – Enjoy Your Slabs
– Slab fudge will arrive with at least a 4 week Best Before date.
– We recommend storing the fudge at room temperature, away from direct sunlight
(Eat responsibly, do not devour!) 😍
Now That’s A Wrap … 🌍 👌
(Disposing of Your Slab Packaging) 👇
Individual Slab Bags / Documents Enclosed Label / Loose Packing Fill
Cardboard Postage Box / Paper Packaging Tape / Slab Cards
Slab Dairy Fudge
Slab Artisan Fudge differs from mass produced fudge in that it is made lovingly by hand in small batches. The result? A unique fudge with a distinctive flavour and texture – creamy, rich and unctuous.
Whether bought from the Slab shop in Cowes on the beautiful Isle of Wight. At one of the many events The Slab Stall appears at. Or online here. Our fudge will always be made lovingly by hand by our expert fudge makers. We hope you love it as much as we do!
Slab Vegan Fudge
Lovingly produced by hand on the Isle of Wight, Slab Artisan Vegan Fudge uses a base of coconut cream to create a range of decadent and unctuous flavours to tempt you.
From the ever popular Sea Salted Caramel to the wicked Tiger Butter, rest assured that every one of our fudges are created in small batches by hand to ensure only the highest quality and most mouth-wateringly delicious fudge, every time.
💥 Grab A Slab! 👊
Due to the current coronavirus climate and social distancing advice, we have closed our Slab shop to the public for the time being.
Opening Hours – Slab Shop